ABM University College aims to be an excellent nationally-respected academic library through the provision of ready access to information resources both print and electronic, and by aiding in equipping people for lifelong learning. It is committed to quality user focused service, fairness, innovation, professional integrity and social responsibility.
The main library is situated in Gaborone Block 6 Campus, with its sister libraries located in Francistown campus. Developments to set up libraries at Block 8 Gaborone campus and 323 Tourism school is still underway.
The library aims to:
- Meet the needs of the university students and staff members to support and enhance high standards of teaching, research and learning.
- Provide ready access to information through effective management of its resources
- Implement strategies to foster optimal use of its information resources
- Provide a personalized, nondiscriminatory, user friendly and high quality information service
- Employ library staff who are skilled , proactive and who display a commitment to realizing ABM University College Library’s mission
- Information resources which include: books both print and online, periodicals, Integrated workstations and online catalogue on dedicated computers
- Newspaper and leisure reading materials
- Databases among them ProQuest Central and Emerald Insight
- Inter library loan
- Current Awareness